.music. knowledge. words. truth.


Monday, May 3

Y.O - "Popular Demand" (freestyle)



"Live up to the hype, the words sharper than a sword so everytime I rhyming, I strike it like lightnin', bright, my mind's sharp, everytime ideas sparks, like lighters, every line's fire, burn through your fiber, uh I'm a ryder, sentence to the game, I'm a twenty-five to lifer, inspire writers, swagga jackin', they bitin' like vipers, I'm bangin' out cyphers, battles on the block, you call us street fighters." - Y.O

Download:
 Y.O - Popular Demand.mp3








Lyrics...
Live up to the hype, the words sharper than a sword
so everytime I rhyming, I strike it like lightnin', bright



my mind's sharp, everytime ideas sparks like lighters
every line's fire, burn through your fiber
uh I'm a ryder, sentence to the game, I'm a twenty-five to lifer,
inspire writers, swagga jackin', they bitin' like vipers,
I'm bangin' out cyphers
battles on the block, you call us street fighters
Mike Tyson, like wires, electrifyin'
M. Bison, death defyin'
and I'm back nigguh, like I was left for dyin'
back to fryin', uh I can't start trend for you
be original don't let 'em real niggas send for you
‘cause like the Mayans, I'll predict the end for you
uh man this shit is classic like Casa Blanca
the skill surprise 'em, I shock niggas
like the monster blanka, I can't be touched
like this nigga ain't real, but I'm so real
the illest muh'fucka with no deal
fuck what you have to feel,
all these rappers are bitch with no heels
they're just bitch made
but nigga I been killin' it ever since fifth grade
since I was I playing 21, holdin' on a switch blade
like the series, hustlin', strugglin'
minimum wage, I avoided the cage
I was writing filling a page, for the pure love
but even I knew, the corner always pay right
used to see the hustlers, pockets never stay light
but now they're pure bloods, they neva see the day light
seen it quite often, while blunts lit, coughin'
a lot 'em are Drake, they sleeping in coffins
the memories of them are so far gone
it's wild out here, I'm just trying to stay calm
I earn my respect, niggas better gimme that
doesn't matter where, I go hard, where you livin' at
I earn my respect, niggas better gimme that
doesn't matter where, I go hard, where you livin' at, nigguh

No comments:

Post a Comment