.music. knowledge. words. truth.


Tuesday, May 4

Y.O & KiLLaH - "Do You Think About Me" (freestyle)



"November you said yes and it shocked your girls, remember we broke up and it shocked the world, I used to get sick by the thought and hurl, the way it hit me to the gut would make a boxer curl, the fat bitch ended the opera earrrrrly, the dawn of destruction, whoever thought that her song'd be disgustin', whoever thought you'd leave his arm when you cuffed him, we never cheated girl, no wrongful deductions, but arguments were straight harmful eruptions, which in turn rose alarm to your trustin', brought our end fast like abruption."- KiLLaH

Download:
 Y.O & KiLLaH - Do You Think About Me.mp3


















Lyrics...
Verse 1 (Y.O)
You're the one I truly feel
the only one that had that mass appeal
your thoughts was real
love it when you walk in heels
but your heart was blocked, it was hard to steal
bur-gla-ry, caught redhanded, sur-ge-ry
sense of ur-gen-cy, to become a thief
'cause the thoughts of not havin' you were hurt-ing me
emer-gen-cy, love sick, hospital bed, IV
'cause I learn- to- be, patient, then I got the cure
thought the love was pure
love blind by the shine, I was tryin' to lure
made you mine, surely a dime
a diamond, swear you came out of a mine
cold as ice, found out the bitch play me twice
what? Is she out of her mind?
for the ones that play me, yes, I could live without you
no bitch stop asking girl, I don't think about you
you love to hate, throwin' dirt on my name
bet you get wet, now take a step, I know for fact you feel regret




Verse 2 (Killah)


Now u gotta man n now that i gotta girl
I think about da times I used ta rock ya world
We had something sweeter than a chocolate swirl
Our melody was deeper than a box of pearls
November u said yes n it shocked ya girls
Remember we broke up n it shocked the world
I used ta get sick by the thought n hurl
The way it hit me to the gut would make a boxer curl
The fat bitch ended operah earl-y the dawn of destruction
Whoever thought that her song'd be disgustin
Whoever thought youd leave his arm when you cuffed em
We never cheated girl no wrongful deductions
But arguements were str8 harmful eruptions
Which in turn rose alarm to ya trust-n
Brought our end fast like abruption







All the time my dear
I'm on top you was wit me while climbing herex3
All the time my dear
Im (on top)x4


I'm on top... like ya favorite position
On my grind.. back n forth with da friction
I used to hit it everyday like addiction
Withdrawls... the days it was missing...
Unlacing n stripping playing physician
You'd Swallow OD like favorite perscription
Uhh. I miss ya kitty like a radio vixen
N da way you gave me brains like I paid ya tuition
Even after da sex we was laying n kissing dazed in depiction
Damn you got me str8 reminiscing

No comments:

Post a Comment