.music. knowledge. words. truth.


Thursday, April 29

DJ Khaled ft. Rick Ross, Busta Rhymes, Diddy, Nicki Minaj, Fabolous, Jadakiss, Fat Joe, Swizz Beatz & T-Pain - "All I Do Is Win" (remix)


"Everytime I come you gotta know a nigga come to get a lotta money when I'm in the building and I said I ain't no mothafucka, ain't nobody better, better, better, better, uh huh, okay, niggas know I got it when I hit you with the pitter-patter, when you see me hear a lot of chitter-chatter, niggas know there ain't nobody better, better, better, better, I watch a lot of niggas when I'm in the cut, so sick, when I come to hit 'em in the gut, (oh!) you will call me king, (no matter what...get'em!), okay let's shine my friend, get up on my grind again, some niggas should be happy that I chose to rhyme with them 'cause...(all I do is win, win, win no matter what!)..." - Busta Rhymes

Download:
 DJ Khaled ft. Rick Ross, Busta Rhymes, Diddy, Nicki Minaj, Fabolous, Jadakiss, Fat Joe, Swizz Beatz & T-Pain - All I Do Is Win Remix.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment