.music. knowledge. words. truth.


Wednesday, January 20

Jason Derulo - "In My Head" (video)



When I first heard Jason Derulo's "Whatcha Say," I wasn't a big fan of the song...until I saw the music video. Likewise for his recent single "In My Head," I listened to it and had no desire to repeat it over again, but after I watched the recently released official music video for the song...I can't seem to get the song out of my head! Haha...I watched the video three times in a row and have come to the conclusion that it's Derulo's dance moves are what make me find him intriuging. Not only that, but I have always wondered what his nationality is (for some reason I thought he may be Dominican), but after searching Wikipedia, I discovered he's Haitian!...who knew?!

Download: Jason Derulo - In My Head.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment